Frequently Asked Questions
Are Dead Sea salt facial scrubs good for face?
Yes, absolutely. They are a natural skin exfoliator with beneficial minerals like sodium, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sulphur. Using Dead Sea salt facial scrub helps in
- Removing dead skin and revitalize the skin from within
- Promoting skin hydration and reduce inflammation on dry/damaged skin
- Healing the skin from within with its antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties
- Reducing common skin woes like acne, pimples, black spots, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Treating common skin allergies and medical conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Reducing aging signs and makes your skin look refreshed.
Use them once or twice daily and enjoy lasting skin benefits.
What is so special about Dead Sea salt products?
Dead Sea salts are known for their health and therapeutic properties. Though the Dead Sea salts were found in ancient Egypt, there are many products on the market online.
What makes them special is the presence of essential minerals like
- Magnesium: It is a major body mineral that helps in managing sugar levels, blood pressure, muscle/nerve functions, and skin cell metabolism.
- Calcium: It is stored in the epidermis and helps in the optimal production of sebum that in turn keeps the skin hydrated and free from eczema.
- Sodium: It helps in skin hydration, reduces skin cell degeneration while deeply cleansing and exfoliating the skin from within.
- Zinc: It has anti-inflammatory properties that work against skin inflammation such as acne, rosacea, eczema, and ulcers.
- Potassium: It aids in hydrating skin cells, reduces deep wrinkles, scars, blemishes, etc. while encouraging the generation of new skin cells.
- Sulphur: It possesses antibacterial properties that are helpful in treating acne and is important for natural collagen production to reduce aging.
Is the Dead Sea salt for mature and aging skin effective?
Yes. Many studies have confirmed the benefits of Dead Sea minerals for complete skin health. The presence of minerals like calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium promotes the metabolism of skin cells that replenish the skin and slows down aging. Using a dead sea salt facial scrub reduces skin sagging and lifts up the skin to make your skin look fresh and youthful.
In which form Dead Sea salts are used?
You can receive the benefits of natural sea salts and minerals in the form of
- Dead Sea salt facial products like a mud mask, day/night cream, face scrub, face butter, lotion, etc.
- Dead Sea bath using Dead Sea soap, body scrubs, and shampoos
- Foot Care using Dead Sea salt foot scrubs and creams
- Body Care using Dead Sea salt body butter, massage oil, and lotions
Do Dead Sea salt products have any side effects?
Dead Sea salts are generally safe and there are many studies that have confirmed their benefits for humans.
Our Dead Sea salt and mineral-based products are 100% pure and safe to use on the face and body. They are CPNP notified, approved, and ready to sell in both EU and US markets.
If in case you are buying Dead Sea Salt products for the 1st time or have extremely sensitive/inflamed skin, try a skin patch test before applying it on your face or any other body part.
For those who are undergoing any skin treatment, we recommend you consult your doctor before using any Dead Sea salt product.
If your question is not listed above, or you need more information on any of our products, feel free to get in touch. We are more than pleased to help.